Rev. Brian Cokonougher
D I R E C T O R Y
Click for Information
Our Lady of Guadalupe Hispanic Mission
St. Joseph Catholic Church
St. Stephen Catholic Church
Our Church Connections
Port Huron Catholic Faith Communities
Sacraments & Services
Pictures of Special Events
If you have suggestions to how this web-site can be more informational to our parishioners, please email:
Parish Office: 810-984-2689
Mass & Communion Service Schedule
New parishioners are always welcome! Please call the parish office (810-984-2689) during office hours to request registration materials. Also, please remember to notify the Parish Office of any change in your address, phone number, or membership status. Thank you.
Please note: For your
Rev. Brian Cokonougher
Vision Statement Guided by the Holy Spirit, Holy Trinity Parish is growing in our relationship with Jesus Christ to become a stronger Catholic Community by providing worship, faith formation, outreach and quality of place to all God's people.
1. Provide opportunities for the People of God to grow in their spiritual life and prayer life through training, mentoring, and monitoring to build a vibrant communion of disciples.
Create and implement a training day for committee chairpersons and volunteers by December 1, 2014. Its focus will be in leadership development that will help them maintain and welcome new volunteers, and empower volunteers to take on leadership positions.
Offer spiritual direction opportunities to parents on Wednesday evenings during their children's class time beginning fall 2014.
Offer three to four days of prayer during the liturgical year [Example: One for each of the liturgical seasons of Advent, Lent, Easter and Ordinary Time.]
Offer a day of enrichment and reflection for all those involved in liturgical ministry by Advent 2014.
2. Improve our knowledge and awareness of our parishioners and their needs.
Mission Statement Holy Trinity Catholic Parish is a multi-cultural faith community that lives, proclaims and shares the Holy Gospel with its parishioners and all God's People.
· Form a “Survey Committee” with the Parish Finance Council to develop and conduct a parish census by December 30, 2014.
(Parish Pastoral Council).
· Collaborate with the “Survey Committee” in gathering information regarding time, talent and treasures.
(Community Life Commission)
· By June 30, 2015 plan, prepare, implement and supervise a process of reaching out to inactive Roman Catholics identified from the parish roster in order to invite them back to church.
3. Proclaim the Good News of salvation to all so that Communion of Faith may carry on the work of the Church.
* Offer the ChristLife faith-enrichment program at Holy Trinity Parish beginning fall, 2014 and concluding spring 2015.
4. Inspire in our parishioners a culture of stewardship using their time, talent and treasure to support our parish and its mission.
· Assemble care kits for Sacred Heart Rehab clients by December 2014 (Christian Service Commission).
· Increase the membership of our committee by 6 people including reps from Knights of Columbus and St Anne Society by December 30, 2014. (Community Life Commission)
· Develop a one-page case statement by September 1, 2014 to improve parishioner awareness regarding the financial situation of Holy Trinity Parish over the next three years. Document should include facts related to rising operating costs in light of the trend that statistically the parish population is aging, decreasing in number, and has lower income. (Finance Council)
* Develop a plan by December 30, 2014 to reduce expenses by $25,000 - $50,000 over the next fiscal year, while increasing income related to weekly collections, endowments and capital projects by $25,000-$50,000. This will enable Holy Trinity Parish to maintain a savings reserve of 3-6 months operating expenses.